Friday, September 20, 2013

[Review] Laneige Sunblock Oil-Free SPF 35 PA++

Hi dear readers! I hope you are having a great weekend! This post is about the first Laneige product I've used, SPF 35 Sun block oily-free which contains Sebum and Pore Control effect!

I was looking for a sunblock like this one, oil-free with sebum and pore control! I was very happy seeing this on sasa. I immediately ordered it! I should have known better.


The bottle feels nice and expensive. The lid is made of hard plastic and it's kind of heavy. Looks like a high end sunblock!
The consistency is milky and it's easy to apply on face. Too easy, it leaves a white glow behind. It looks really nice actually, but my face turns into super oily after half an hour or so. It'd be great for those with dry skin that seek the dewy look.

The ingredient list can be found HERE!

I can't say much about this sunblock other than it makes my face oily, leaves a white glowy trace and it causes me spots!! Many spots!! I think the ingredient that caused me acne is Cetearyl Alcohol. I thought it was Stearic Acid at first but maybe all products that contain alcohol break me out.

So this sunblock is pretty much unusable for me.

MY RATING 1/5





Because I don't see any sebum control and it breaks me out! Also it's bad to use as foundation/BB cream base due to the shiny finish.

Have you ever tried this product? What is your favorite sunblock?

14 comments:

  1. Awww... the brand made me look forward to it, but so bad it's not good...

    http://www.gwiyomistyle.net/

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg thanks for the review! I will definitely pass on this one. I'm so scared because of the break outs it gave you. I hope your spots are all healed now :0 It sucks that the sunblock was probably expensive (I'm assuming this because it looks so pricey LOl) and made you break out. Everytime when this is happening to me I'm so pissed off :/

    Mindy ♡ http://mymychen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it wasn't cheap yeah. I'm fine now although the spots left red marks behind :<

      Delete
  3. Wow, it's too bad that it was such a fail for you. Lately I've been using a sunscreen by Mentholatum - it's not bad and doesn't make me break out, but I'm not sure if it's HG material. I think the one I'm using is called "Clear Water" - they make another variety that gets great reviews online called "UV Moisture Milk" so I may try that next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see, I've actually ordered a skinfood sunblock and I hope it won't break me out!

      Delete
  4. I can't use this either, my skintype is oily and acne-prone >_<

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sad to hear this didn't work out for me! :(
    Lately I've been using Biore's Perfect Milk SPF 50+ it has a similar consistency but it didn't break me out (it does have a slight alcoholic smell though)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! I tagged you for the Versatile Blogger award! You can check out my tag here! :) http://www.ai-no-storia.com/2013/09/tag-versatile-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry I already have posted about the versatile blogger award :< Thank you though :)

      Delete
  7. I bought this too thinking it would help control my oily skin, but I was also bitterly dissapointed. Works great in the winter when my skin is dryer, but any other time... sigh.

    Beauty Challenged

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm an avid user of sunblock, use it everyday whether its sunny, rainy or cloudy xD
    One of the things I watch out for the most when buying sunblock is the stickiness feeling after the sunblock is applied (a feeling I absolutely HATE)
    Personally I use/love the mamonde sunblock which has all natural ingredients ^^
    I'm running out and looking out for new sunblocks to buy but I think I'll skip this one :(
    Thanks for the review!

    http://shinesque.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  9. My current HG sunblock is sunkiller kid's milk, non alcohol, non chemical absorber, and works great as make up base :)

    ReplyDelete

Seeing your thoughts and commments on my posts is very important to me so feel free to comment your opinions. I will read them all and I'll try my best to reply to all of them! (^__^) Have a nice day~!

Thank you very much for visiting my blog!

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...