Friday, December 7, 2012

Korean Cosmetics Wish List ( What I should start saving for ) Winter 2012

Hi girls! I recently ordered a bunch of stuff from Korea for Christmas presents from my Darling because he doesn't really know which cosmetics I want and I really needed to refresh my Korean makeup Collection for the sake of my mood, blog and youtube channel ROFL! I like to purchase makeup more than I like getting new clothes, laptop or whatever else. So makeup is the best Christmas present I could wish for! Especially Korean...

From the things I ordered only a few are actually new. For example the only new things I bought are: Two missing U lip balms, Face designing brighteners (kinda new), Surprise Concealer Kit (both), If Story Nail Kit Christmas 2012 Ice Witch and Etoinette Tear Eye Liner Set Deep Black Liner all from Etude House. The rest are products (also from other brands) that I've been wanting for the past few months or maybe more. And probably most of you know that Etude House released very many new products this winter!! I'll probably purchase more makeup in February. So I decided to make a post and share the things I should save money for. Maybe hear your opinion about them and if you've used any of them please let me know what you think! I would really appreciate it ^^!

I'm going to categorize the products by brand. Also going to continue this on more posts because this post might get a little bit cluttered with all the pictures. Going to have the link to the previous and next post listed.

Etude House


Nymph Aura Volumer Baby Glow Stick - Because I'm a shine junky! I love products that give shine to my face even though I get oily on my T-Line o 3o










Collegen Moistfull Cream and Essence Upgrade 2012


Lash Perm 3 Step Volumecare - Repurchase










Princess Etoinette Crystal Loose Powder










Eraser Show Cleansing Serum









Eraser Show Mascara Cleanser











Wonder Pore Freshner - Repurchase










Wonder Pore Clay Clear










Dear My Milky Gloss MPK003











Dear My Milky Gloss MBE101









These are all the products I want to buy next from Etude House! I'm going to do another post with other brands and link it with this post so stay tuned!

Feel free to comment your thoughts about my wish list and I would be very interested if you also shared the things  you are looking forward to buy next.

Korean Cosmetics Wish List Part B can be found HERE!

Thank you for reading!

-Eva

7 comments:

  1. I want to try Collegen Moistfull Cream and Essence too! And Lash Perm 3 Step Volumecare mascara too~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Yes I have the Etude list here ^^ The Part B has different brands! but yes Etude is my fav ^^

      Delete
  3. I pretty much want everything from the dear my line, and the lash perm product looks so good. Ever since I saw that one it was on my wishlist too (;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too and I want everything from Etude in general! But I have to keep my list realistic lol!

      Delete
  4. Etude House is love ( ノ^ω^)ノ♥
    I also want Collegen Moistfull Cream, Lash Perm 3 Step Volumecare, Wonder Pore Freshner and two Dear My Mily Gloss!!!;___; ♥ ♥ ♥
    I hope you can have everything in your wishlist!^^

    ReplyDelete

Seeing your thoughts and commments on my posts is very important to me so feel free to comment your opinions. I will read them all and I'll try my best to reply to all of them! (^__^) Have a nice day~!

Thank you very much for visiting my blog!

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...